We'd Like you to Meet our friends
We can say "We don't Have Clients, We have Friends!" because our volunteers make Feed My Sheep such a welcoming, kind place. We operate with a small staff and a huge ohana of loving volunteers. We'd love to see you become part of that team.
For anyone thinking about donating to Feed My Sheep, volunteering is a great way to see where your gift is going.
If you are interested in volunteering here are a few things we'd like you to know:
- You can volunteer at any of our Mobile Food Distributions. Volunteer times begin half-an-hour before the listed distribution time.
- On Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays we have volunteer opportunities at our Headquarters in Puunene.
- Please call our volunteer coordinators to schedule your volunteer opportunity
- There are a few special offers for visitors who wish to volunteer with Feed My Sheep. Ask us how if you are planning a vacation on Maui.
- We do have some simple rules for our volunteers. Have a look at our Volunteer Covenant.
If you are ready to volunteer contact us today!
At our Volunteer Spotlight we feature people just like you who have volunteered with Feed My Sheep. Find out what makes Feed My Sheep so important to them.